Wednesday, December 2, 2009

so it wasn't a game, cracking all the mirrors in shame.

Since I don't have much insight to give everybody today, I can only post that which brings me the most joy in this world, delightful youtubery:

--A Thanksgiving miracle!

--I had pretty much assumed that this was how it went down.

--This is about how I feel about metal in general.

--From what I've heard, they never mention this again in the movie.

--I can't believe I had never heard of this movie and Tommy Wiseau's caveman hair before today. Seriously, it's the gift that keeps on giving (topical!). I have an extremely hard time believing that almost the entire cast had never been in a feature length film before.

--The Room's staunchest competition, though? MKA, baby.

--And finally, some Bynumite, ladies and gentlemen.

Coming up tomorrow and Friday: a Zombieland review and a preview of the SEC Championship.

No comments:

Post a Comment